Indoor plants have several benefits for your home. They reduce stress and help circulate clean air inside your home. Despite their benefits, not all people can afford to have indoor plants due to space issues. Indoor plants need to be placed on specific places for them to thrive. Aside from that, you also need to consider their basic needs like water and sunlight.
One of the best things that you can do about this dilemma is to create a hanging plant shelf. Right down below are the quick steps on creating a hanging plant shelf minus the extra expenses.
You will be needing the following materials:
1. Cut the two ropes into two pieces. Then, tie all the ends together to form a knot.
2. Get the wooden saucer or plate and flip it to the wrong side.
3. Get your knotted rope and form an X on the side of the wooden plate or saucer
4. Staple each end of the X
5. Then tie the ends of the rope.
6. Create a little loop on the ends of the rope for your hook.
And there you have it! You now have a hanging shelf for your plants.